What is SAGE?
SAGE is a group for people 55 and older who love getting together, going on adventures, and serving the church body. SAGE has monthly events like movie nights, concerts, attending sporting events, camping, and more. Connect with other people in the church while having a blast. We want to partner with young people and parents and help mentor them in their faith. Friendship and fellowship are important!
- Ask to be added to the SAGE Mailing List by contacting the church office (719-687-9444)
- Watch for announcements in the Sunday Connection Card
- Read the Church Newsletter (contact the church office to receive this via email weekly)
Holiday Luncheon and Concert
- When: Saturday, December 9th from 12:00-2:30 PM
- What: All adults age 55+ are invited to enjoy a festive potluck lunch followed by a concert by Pippa’s Fling (featuring Mark & Christi Bovee, Brian Hobson & John Flores). This would be a great opportunity to welcome friends/neighbors who might not be able to celebrate the holidays with family. We ask that everyone bring a side dish and/or dessert, if able. SAGE will provide ham and turkey.
- Other Details: Please sign up with the number attending in the Commons on Sundays, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the church office (Mon-Thur, 8:30-4:30) by Sunday, December 3.
SAGE Ministry Leader: Fred Collins
For more information, email us or contact any of our leadership team.
Fred Collins, Ministry Leader
Rich & Sheryl Cloud