Brady & Tori
Christian Veterinary Mission
Brady and Tori are preparing to serve in South Asia with Christian Veterinary Mission (CVM). Brady heard missionaries talk from CVM while he was in veterinary school, and he became excited about the possibility of long term missionary work using his profession. Tori and Brady have been married for 6 years and they have considered Woodland Park Community Church their church family since then. They now have two small children: June (2 ½ years) and Taylor (8 months). God has grown them over the years, united them, and led them to partner with a current CVM field worker in South Asia.
Christian Veterinary Mission has a unique role in helping people all over the world who depend on their animals for their livelihood. This animal work is a great way to build relationships in order to share the Good News of Jesus. Brady will be training local church evangelists to be animal health workers. They will then be able to serve their communities and have a platform to share their faith with their Hindu and Buddhist neighbors. Tori has a passion for higher education, and she plans to work with college students and build intentional relationships through English conversation groups.
There is great need for discipleship in this location, and the local believers have a hunger for the Word of God. Proselytizing is illegal in this country, but some of these Christians still have a desire to share their faith with others. Brady and Tori are excited about coming alongside the Christians there and helping to equip them for the work of ministry.
Brady and Tori are currently building a team of ‘fellow workers for the truth’ as prayer warriors and financial supporters. They plan to move overseas August 2020 and will spend the first 6-10 months learning the language and culture.
· Pray for our marriage and family during this upcoming busy year of support raising
· Pray against the schemes of the enemy as we pursue God’s will in our lives
· Pray for our ministry partner and her local team, that the Lord would bless and protect their work
· Pray for us to obtain a visa to be able to live and do ministry long term
· Pray for our brothers and sisters in this country who are experiencing increasing persecution for their faith under the current government. Pray the Lord will protect missionaries and allow them to continue in their kingdom work.