Here at Community Church, we believe that you don't have to be an adult to love the Lord and make an impact! We want to come alongside parents as they teach their children about God. We have Sunday morning childcare and children's church, as well as other events throughout the year to help bring families together.
This Week's Songs
Here at Community Church, our older kids participate in the worship service before being dismissed to their classes. Some parents desire to teach the worship songs to their kids before Sunday comes so they feel like they can join in. Here are this week's songs! Click on a song to be taken to the corresponding Youtube video.
- When: October 31st from 5:30-7:30 PM
- Where: Woodland Park Community Church, 800 Valley View Dr., Woodland Park
- What: an indoor and kid-friendly alternative to trick-or-treating. We have games, crafts, snacks, a cake walk, s'mores, and more! Dress up, bring a bucket for candy and prizes, and get ready for an evening of fun for the whole family.
Sunday Morning Children's Church
- Who: Kids birth through 5th grade
- When: During the two Sunday morning services
- What: Childcare and Sunday school classes designed to help kids understand the Bible and who God is
- Why: You're never too young to start learning about our Lord and Savior!
Family Pastor: Jim Vandermeer