Here at Community Church, we believe that you don't have to be an adult to love the Lord and make an impact! We want to come alongside parents as they teach their children about God. We have Sunday morning childcare and children's church, as well as other events throughout the year to help bring families together.
This Week's Songs
Here at Community Church, our older kids participate in the worship service before being dismissed to their classes. Some parents desire to teach the worship songs to their kids before Sunday comes so they feel like they can join in. Here are this week's songs! Click on a song to be taken to the corresponding Youtube video.
Sunday Morning Children's Church
- Who: Kids birth through 5th grade
- When: During the two Sunday morning services
- What: Childcare and Sunday school classes designed to help kids understand the Bible and who God is
- Why: You're never too young to start learning about our Lord and Savior!
Summer 2017 Vacation Bible School
- Who: Kids from age 4 (must be 4 by June) through those entering 5th grade
- When: July 24th-28th from 9:00 AM-12:00 PM
- What: Our curriculum this year is called "Basic Elements," which is Biblically-based and science-themed
- Additional info: follow the link below to pre-register now! Register by Sunday, July 16th and get a CD with all the music so your kids can learn the songs in advance. There is no cost for VBS, so sign up today!